As the years have gone by, people have become more interested in living healthier lifestyles. In our opinion, the healthiest lifestyle a person can live is a plant-based one. This revelation has lead to the popularity of plant-based diets. While some people may not have caught the vegan bug just yet there are a few celebrities and athletes that have been living a plant-based lifestyle under the radar. Find out which 5 people you didn’t know were vegan.
- Wendy Williams cut meat, dairy, and refined sugars out of her diet over 3 years ago and hasn’t looked back since. The talk show host even credits her 50 lb weight loss to her plant-based diet. While she may have a craving for eggs every now and again, she will instead reach for a green smoothie in the morning.
- Kendrick Farris, Olympic weightlifter, made the transition into a vegan lifestyle back in 2014. While he does not subscribe to any strict diet plans, he always tells himself to eat when he is hungry. As a self-proclaimed snacker, Farris is constantly eating small plant-based meals throughout the day. He even credits his ability to lock in on training or competitions to his vegan diet.
- Samuel L. Jackson has began his plant-based journey in 2013 after a health scare. Since then, he has struggled to keep a strictly vegan diet facing difficulties meeting the weight requirements for certain movie roles. However, his diet remains mostly plant-based so Jackson can “live forever” as he puts it.
- Jehina Malik, an Olympic bodybuilder, has been vegan since birth. Malik feels that a plant-based lifestyle is best for her body. She is working towards breaking all “vegans are weak” stereotypes with her profession and looks forward to continue to do so.
- Mike Tyson began his lifestyle change back in 2009. With the intention to become a healthier and clean man, Tyson jumped on the plant-eating trend. Since his transition to a plants-only diet he can see changes in his health, including less arthritis pain.
Living a plant-based lifestyle has never been easier to do. Our nutritional shakes are the perfect meal replacement. Did we mention that by signing up for auto-shipments, we’ll make sure you get your 30-servings each month with free shipping?
Read More: Hip Hop Goes Vegan