Green Festival Expo is coming to New York City. The largest sustainability and green living event will be taking place at the Jacob Javits Center on June 10th and 11th. Expect to see large groups of sustainable living gurus out and about that weekend. Green Festival Expo is the perfect place to be if you are looking to create a greener life for you and your family. From speakers to 10 and 5K runs with sustainable activities in between, Green Festival has something for everyone. Take a look at these 5 reasons you should make the trip to New York City on June 10th and 11th.
- What is Green Festival Expo? Green Festival Expo is an excuse for the world’s most trusted companies, innovative brands, and conscious consumers to come together in one place. The festival is a breeding ground for sustainable and green living conversations. With something for everyone from product displays to guest speakers, Green Festival Expo offers some truly incredible insight into leading an environmentally conscious life.
- VeganSmart takes New York City. Team VeganSmart is heading to New York to participate in the Green Festival Expo! That’s right, the VeganSmart crew will be in attendance at the festival on June 10th and 11th. With product samples, a demo, and appearances from some of our favorite ambassadors, VeganSmart is ready to take on New York and Green Festival.
- Run for animal rights. This year the festival will kick off with the Farm Sanctuary’s Plant-Powered Run. In an attempt to outrun cruelty the run will feature a timed 10K Race, an untimed 5k Race, a Kids Run, and a Walk for Farm Animals beginning at Pier 84 and ending at the Jacob Javits Center. Help keep farm animals safe by participating in the run!
- Those who do, speak! What’s a festival without guest speakers? Don’t worry you won’t find out at this year’s Green Festival Expo. There is an all-star lineup of speakers including executive producer and host of Democracy Now!, Amy Goodman, President and co-founder of Farm Sanctuary, Gene Baur, and musician Charlie Mgee to name a few. Listen to their wisdom on sustainable living as they share their stories with attendees.
- It’s more than a vegan food festival. Green Festival Expo isn’t only offering an outlet for conscious consumers to connect with environmentally conscious brands, but it also hosts numerous activities. Not only will there be a Vegan/Vegetarian Food Court, but you can expect to see pavilions and green-theme stages. Some pavilions include the Kids for Positive Family Fun Pavilion with interactive educational activities specifically for children. You can also find yoga and meditation sessions all weekend long!
Don’t miss out on all that Green Festival Expo has to offer. Make sure to use coupon code “greenfestival” on your next VeganSmart order before June 15th for a 20% discount to celebrate VeganSmart’s inclusion in the festival.