With the holiday season in full swing, who isn’t craving the a cup of festive eggnog? This one with a twist, protein! This vegan eggnog recipe is thick and creamy, it will taste like you’re indulging in a sinful shake, but in reality it’s full of fiber, protein, healthy fats, calcium and more! Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop Vanilla VeganSmart
- 1 banana
- 6 dates, pitted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp fresh ground nutmeg (fresh makes all the difference!)
- Pinch of cinnamon and cloves
- Dash of sea salt to make the flavors pop!
Mix em all up in a blender and devour. Happy Holidays!